Proludic are committed to protecting your personal information. It’s your information, it’s personal, and we respect that.
We also want to maintain the trust and confidence of our clients and consumers we interact with, as well as each visitor who uses our website.
Our Privacy Notice gives you detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
1.1 Show more details
Contact details for Proludic
- You can message us via our website
- If you have questions regarding your information or its use, please contact our Data Protection Manager by email: email@example.com
- Proludic SAS
ZAC de l’étang Vignon 181 rue des Entrepreneurs
37210 Vouvray, France
Proludic respect our customer and website visitors’ privacy and are committed to protecting their personal Information as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
We comply with the principles of the Regulation and aim to maintain consistently high levels of best practice in our processing of your information.
2. Why We Collect Your Personal Information and How We Use It
The information we hold on you will be used in a number of ways. The main ones are:
- to provide a service you have requested,
- offer you a personalised experience and
- understand our audience’s needs better,
- or contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information.
2.1 Show more details
Specifically, we use your information we collect in the following ways:
2.1.1 To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with you:
- To fulfil your request for a product or service, and communicating with you about this process paymentsPlease note we do not store any Credit Card or other payment information once the transaction has been completed.
- To provide customer service support and to help us with internal administration.
2.1.2 Where we have your consent:
- send you updates via email about specific products or topics you’ve requested to hear more.
2.1.3 Where we have justifiable reason (including legal obligation and legitimate interest):
- As a CHAS (www.chas.co.uk) approved principal contractor we employ a full-time health & safety consultant.
As part of our duties as a principle contractor and client project manager we must collect information on contractors to satisfy UK construction health and safety law. This information is only held for necessary periods of time to satisfy HSE and CSCS requirements to safely work on a site.
- learn about you to understand your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To help us target our marketing communications and adverts so that they’re more relevant to you. We only want to communicate with you if you are interested in our services and play and exercise industry related content.
- Where we source information from other organisations e.g. Local Authorities, Town Councils, Parishes and Scottish Community Councils or third parties.
2.2 Children’s data
As a company within the play industry all our communications and services are provided for adults – We actively discourage children to contact us.
To support this
- In specific areas e.g. where consumers register on the Proludic Sports App we use age verification.
- If you are aged 16 or under, please request that your parent/guardian contacts us.
- If you provide personal information to Proludic we will delete information from our system if we believe that it relates to a child.
3. How We Handle Your Information and Other Organisations
Proludic will never share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Any service providers we use to provide a service for us enters into an agreement with us and meets our standards for data security. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
3.1 Show more details
We share your details with:
Specific Service providers who work on behalf of Proludic for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, for example payment processing, printers and mailing houses, marketing agencies, database services, website hosting or email delivery service.
4. How We Collect Your Personal Information
Generally, we collect your information when you interact with us.
- This could include when you contact us e.g. where you sign up to receive emails from us.
- We also look at how our audience use our website, so that we can offer the best possible experience.
We set 1st party and 3rd party cookies using technology partners.
We work directly with a number of technology partners to maintain and enhance our websites. We will update the following table when cookies are added or removed.
We use Salesforce a cloud-based market leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System to manage applications for sales, marketing, supplier and customer management.
We use the service of cloud based Pardot for campaign management purposes and marketing automation.
We use Google Analytics to provide insight into how visitors find and use our web pages so that we can evaluate and develop them.
4.2 Data sourced from third parties
We source information from other organisations e.g. Local Authorities, Town Councils, Parishes and Scottish Community Councils or third parties.
In these instances, we will inform you within 30 days where we have suitable contact information relating to the processing and to inform you of your rights.
5. How We Protect Your Data
Proludic is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us.
We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so the information we have about you is protected from unauthorised access and improper use.
5.1 Show more details
- As part of the services offered to you through our website, the personal information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By way of example, this may happen if any of the computer servers used to host the website are located in a country outside of the EEA. If we transfer your personal information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this privacy notice.
- We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice and to fulfil our legal obligations. We will not keep more information than we need. The retention period will vary according to the purpose. For example, we are required to keep some data for a specific period due to legal obligations. For further information about how long we will keep your information, please contact the Data Protection Manager (go back to 1.1 Show more details)
6. Your Choices
You should find it easy to access and amend the personal information that we hold on you, or request that we stop contacting you. You can amend your personal details and email contact preferences at any time by contacting us by emailing, or writing using our contact details. (go back to 1.1 Show more details)
6.1 Show more details
In all the marketing communications we send, we include details on how to change your communications preferences or unsubscribe from future communications.
You can contact us for a variety of purposes i.e.
- Request full details of personal information we hold about
- You have the right to ask us to amend or stop how it uses your personal information including for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to get information held about you by us corrected if you have any concern about the accuracy of your personal data.
- Request that we remove personal information we hold about you
If you believe we have not responded in an appropriate manner
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
7. Updates or Changes to our Privacy Notice and Further Information
This notice was updated on 23rd May 2018. It may be updated to reflect changes at Proludic or changes to regulation or legislation.
7.1 Show more details
Updates to this notice will be posted on this page – please check back from time to time. We may also inform you of any changes where we hold an appropriate email address for you.
When your data is provided to us by another person (for example a recommendation) or a publicly accessible sources we will tell you where we obtained the information within a month of getting it.